Background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lets try this again

Okay, so I know I went MIA from blogging for awhile, but I don't think this blog is in big demand. Nevertheless, I love blogging so here I go.

Since April (wow, it has been a while) a lot has happened. I made it through the dreaded finals week, and finally reached the wonderful season of summer. My summer consist of reruns of Boy Meets World (no complaints there) and soaking up the sun (when the weather allows). Other than that I have been a bum all summer, which will leave me feeling restored and fresh for the fall. I must say I have enjoyed my lazy summer, because soon I will be out of college and into the real world. In the real world work never ends, so I figure I should take advantage of my college student status while I still can.
However, as you can guess, I can only take this pattern for so long. Which, roughly translated means: I AM SO BORED AT HOME. I MUST GET BACK TO KENT...NOW. Luckily, I will be moving into my new home there soon.

But why is it that I am never content with where I am?! Because I know after the first rounds of midterms I will be aching to do nothing. I guess I am only human.

I'm going to cut this short now, as it 1:49 AM, and my eyelids can barley stay open.
Until next time!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.