Background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Relaxation and tea.

Happy Thursday.:)
So yes, it is indeed Thursday, the day most college students start their weekend celebrations. And despite the fact that I do not have a Friday class, here I am: lounging in my chair, feet sprawled out, typing on my laptop, drinking some fabulous vanilla-almond tea. And no, I'm not sad about it. It is the perfect way to unwind from the wear and tear of the week. Not that this week was bad, just busy. In fact, I was in a wonderful mood all week. How could I not be, with a full week (THAT'S RIGHT, A WHOLE WEEK! FROM LAST THURSDAY-TIL TODAY) of gorgeous, beautiful, inviting sunlight. It's beginning to feel a lot like spring time, and let me tell you, I cannot be more excited. I haven't had to wear a coat all week. That in itself is a major feat. And the long-awaited Lip Sync is Saturday. I am so pumped. I love DZ so much.<3
But anyways, back to the subject at hand. This relaxing night is just what I need, and it will help me in the next two weeks, because I don't know if I'll be getting any down time. I have tests, speeches, museum visits on the weekend for a class, etc. So yes, I will be one busy little girl. But it will be worth it when spring break rolls around. It cannot come soon enough!
But all this sun makes me think of summer, and summer makes me think of the beach.
I just want to move to North Carolina, and live in my quaint little house. I want to wake up in the morning, and be able to drink my coffee on the back porch, no matter what season it is. I want to feel the sand beneath my toes. I want to write. I can't wait for that life. This monotonous life is really getting to me.

I just need to close my eyes, and visualize the beach. It's the only thing I have.
Maybe I should just hang this picture all over my room to inspire me.

Buona Sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.