Background

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine, countdowns, and ramblings.

Hi, hi, hi!

Okay so, March 5th--thank God. That means it's almost spring.:) Hopefully all this snow business is donzooo. It's actually been really nice for the past 2 days: Sunny, and high 30s. I even went outside in just a sweatshirt. It was glorious. :) Ugh, but how sad is it that it feels so warm to us?! Ohhh the life of an Ohioan.

But seriously, I have so many things going on this semester. It's kind of a love-hate thing. But I have a lot of things to look forward to, so hopefully it will make these next 2 months fly by in time for summer.

1. Lip Sync, March 13th- Getting classy and fabulous with my fabulous Delta Zeta sisters, while raising money for a good cause. What could be better?!
2. Spring Break, March 28th-April 4th- Do I need to explain why I'm excited for this? It's spring break aka no school for a week.
3. March 20th- NEW MOON out on DVD. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.<3
4. March 21st- FIRST DAY OF SPRING. Alleluia. I love spring.
5. March 31- Release of The Last Song. I am beyond thrilled to see this movie. Been waiting for it since I read the book! I'm going to need a box of tissues. I know I am a nerd.
6. April 25- State Day at OU! I get to spend an ENTIRE day with DZs all over Ohio at the place where I originally became a Delta Zeta.
Then only two more weeks in May, then SUMMER,SUMMER,SUMMER TIMEEE!

Can not wait.

That is all for now.
Ciao ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.