Background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just call me Corey Matthews.


Okay so if you didn't know, I love,love,love Boy Meets World. I have probably seen the entire series over 5 times.

There is a Boy Meets World episode where Corey wishes Mr. Feeney would get sick so that he and Shawn didn't have to take a geography test. To Corey's surprise Mr. Feeney ends up in the hospital, leaving him feeling responsible.

How does this relate to me?
Well yesterday I was studying away for my Seven Ideas test until late. While studying, I sat in vain hoping that something would come up for my Psychology class to be cancelled so that I could sleep in and get some extra studying done. Obvisously I knew that this would not happen. I woke up tempted to skip class, but ultimately decided against it. And what do ya know? Class was cancelled.

At first I was mad. Because seriously- I was already there! I was already up! But then I thought about it and began to feel guilty. I should never wish anything upon someone for my gain. And I definitely don't want it to be because something bad happened to her! I mean seriously, I am not that way at all. Who in all seriousness hopes for something bad to happen. I just was hoping for something minor to happen, not anything bad or negative. I hope she is doing just fine and is feeling fabulous. Maybe she just got a flat tire, or her neice or nephew was sick, and she had to babysit? That's is what I really wish for her.

Sooo moral of the episode is that Corey did nto make Mr. Feeney sick, and that he just was feeling guilty. And I'm guessing that's my problem too.

Be careful what you wish for, kiddies.
Oh and here's to the return of my psych teacher!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.